Sunday, August 9, 2009

TTC starts now

Well this week has been better. I've only cried once. That I can remember. Could have been more. Mmmm probably was.

Play group was good on tuesday. There were three other mothers there and they were all lovely. One had a 5 month old girl but I coped ok. One of the mums had a craft for the kids to do - scrapbooked photo frames. Eliana did a lovely one with Luca's picture in it. She chose the picture and cut out the grass and chose the colours etc. It was great talking to the other mums about Luca and about their babies. Eliana had a good time too.

Bit worried about our TTC chances this month. Finally the month we agreed to try has come around. It should be today or tomorrow as I should ovulate on sunday. I thought it was really good timing as we could try today - Luca would have been 4 months old today - and I would ovulate on sunday - which is mothers day. But Steve is in pain - weird upper body pain. I doubt he'll be up for it. Should I ask anyway... I just don't know. I'll be shattered if we have to miss this month completely after waiting for it so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment