Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not the month

17 May 2009

So I got AF today after a couple of days of spotting. My cycle was only 23 days. I'm thinking of making an appointment with the natural fertility practitioner I saw when trying to conceive with Luca. But I'll have to tell her that I let the baby she helped me conceive last time die at 35 weeks.

Had a wonderful day yesterday at the SIDS and Kids nurturing your memories day. I did meditation, laughter yoga (which I loved!), had a massage, did scrapbooking and made a memory candle. And I got to talk about Luca, and other people's babies who've died, all day without anyone going quiet, looking awkward or changing the subject.

Then last night I went to the Singalong Sound of Music which DH gave me tickets to for mother's day. Went with a girlfriend and we had a hoot. I sang every word so throat is a bit sore today!!

Brett, whose turn it was to choose the songs for church today let me choose them. DH and I chose all our favourites and they were sung today. It was so wonderful, and very thoughtful of him.

I've been loving this poem by Leunig:
Go to the end of the path until you get to the gate
Go through the gate and head straight out 
towards the horizon

Keep going towards the horizon

Sit down and have a rest every now and again

But keep on going. Just keep on with it.

Keep on going as far as you can. 

That’s how you get there.

Leunig

No comments:

Post a Comment